|Above & Beyond Incentives PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS email@example.com|
Tips for Successful Promotional Campaigns
|To realize goals, promotional products programs must be carefully planned, taking into consideration the audience, budget and, of course, the ultimate result to be gained.|
1. Define a specific objective.
Whether the goal is to increase traffic at a trade show exhibit or to boost sales with current clients, the first step in any campaign is to clarify the purpose of the program.
2. Determine a workable distribution plan to a targeted audience. Distribution of a promotional product is as important as the item itself. For example, a pre-show mailing to a select audience delivers more trade show traffic and qualified leads than simply distributing items to passerby at the show.
3. Create a central theme.
Linking a recognizable logo and color to all aspects of a campaign, from promotional products to sales sheets to product packaging, helps create an instantly recognizable image.
4. Develop a message to support the theme.
Supporting a campaign's theme with a message helps to solidify a company's name, service or products in the target audience's mind.
5. Select a promotional product that bears a natural relationship to your profession or communications theme.
6. Don't pick an item based solely on uniqueness, price or perceived value. The most effective promotional products are used in a cohesive, well-planned campaign.
|Above & Beyond Incentives will help you answer all of these questions as well as offer a variety of value-added services, including unique product ideas, creative distribution solutions and insight on the different imprinting methods just to name a few.|